Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm a person who thinks alot.
Guess i'm abit phlegmatic(Having or suggesting a calm, sluggish temperament; unemotional)

So in the midst of thinking, i felt enlightened..

This phrash just came to me."if you are willing to do something, you definately do it."

When one wants to do something, he will make his life in such a way that he will definately success.Like the chinese says, die die must also win. But when one do not wish to do something, he will never ever do it correctly.Even if he decides to do it, the result at the end of the day will equates to nothing.

I realised that i have experienced both ends before.Take it for example..God.

I used to avoid prayers.I used to avoid him.Such that i would find excuses to avoid meeting him.Take it for example, the recent YISS camp, i did not want to go there at first.I was complaining, rattling about it BIg time. I even found excuses.Just that God grace is so powerful that he actually made my excuses unworkable.So at the end of the day, instead of blaming God for what he had done, i was there lifting my hands, praising him.

Then like today, i had this desire to drop by Catholic Sprituality Centre on the Bus 62 home.I had this desire to go to the adoration room from last night.So i dropped off.Just by going there, i felt at peace.As i stepped into the room, i felt as if my burdens were all lifted.the weight in my heart just disappeared.So taking a nice soft pillow, i sat in the middle of the room, looking at the blessed sacraments as i prayed to Him.

Half and hour past, then i received a call from my fellow classmate.The rule of the thumb..You are supposed to switch off your pagers and handphones there..haha.didnt expect her to call i guess.i went out to take that call, feeling sort of sluggish.Then this caption caught my eye."12 reasons to have quiet time with God"So i read it and one of the reasons that impacted me was something like-The Lord has done so much for us, can't we just sacrifice 1 hour of time each week for him.As i read the poster, my heart started to glow.Like how stars shines in the night sky, mine gleamed in the eyes of God.So i concluded that the call was from God.

So..Nothing is impossible if we all have the heart and desire to do our tasks well.
Like the phrash..you sow what you reap.

Good day to all

No comments: